New to the Area?
Phase I and Phase II Urban WORKlofts are located in Seattle, WA, only minutes from the Beacon Hill, First Hill, West Seattle, and Capitol Hill neighborhoods.
We are central to the Emerald City's most popular attractions, including Safeco Field, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, the Space Needle, and the old Rainier Brewery.
Our Phase I and Phase II location help you to make a life while you make your living.
Conveniently located on Horton St, we are close to public transportation, office supply stores, and the area's hottest lunch spots. Bike to work, ride the bus, or commute. Getting around is easy and efficient at Phase I and Phase II Urban WORKlofts.
- On-Site Secure Bicycle Parking
- Convenient access to and from I-5
- Airport Way
- SODO Transit & Link Light Rail
- Bus Route 124: Tukwila International Blvd to Downtown Seattle
Office & Art Supplies
- NuLeaf Office Supplies
- Office Depot - Order Online and have it Shipped Directly to Your WORKloft!
- SoDo Costco
- ARC Document Solutions
- Daniel Smith Art Supplies
- Kelly Paper
What's for Lunch?
- Macrina Bakery & Cafe
- Zinnia Bistro
- Jacks Barbecue
- Peach - Delivery to Urban WORKlofts Daily From Local Restaurants
- Hitchcock Deli
Take advantage of Phase I and Phase II Urban WORKlofts at our location near the old Rainier Brewery.